✍️ Reviewer’s Note: The PropTech Reviews team and our researchers spend thousands of hours each week researching flat fee MLS listing companies in Illinois. We assess disruptive companies on 3 specific categories: most savings, best technology, and 5-star customer service.
Between 2017 and 2022, the Real Estate sales in the United States grew at a rate of 3.8% each year on average. 89% of home sellers listed their homes on the MLS, which is the best source to sell a house. Thus, top flat fee MLS listing companies in Illinois are the best option for home sellers to save on commission fees.
🏠 Home Seller’s Choice: Illinois Flat Fee MLS Listing Packages!
» In A Nutshell:
- Reviewer’s Rankings: 6 Top Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies in Illinois
- 6 Top Flat Rate MLS Listing Companies in Illinois
- How To Sell Your Home Fast?
- The Bottom-line
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewer’s Rankings: 6 Top Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies in Illinois
Reviews: 6 Top Flat Rate MLS Listing Companies in Illinois
- Listing Fee: $229 to $449
- Houzeo App available
- Nationwide coverage
Houzeo is a unique online real estate company specializing in For Sale by Owner home sales. With their Flat Fee MLS Listing Service, they have combined real estate transactions with cutting-edge technology to deliver top notch services.
Houzeo lists your house on the MLS in less than 48 hours and that too at a flat fee rate! All the processes – right from registering to closing – have been automated for you.
Houzeo’s special features include exposure to MLS and other websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc., access to required disclosures, e-signing, free cancelation, Houzeo Showings – to manage showings, review and counter offers online, and a lot more!
Start your free listing on Houzeo.com today!
- Covers most of the states in the US
- Best Flat Fee MLS provider
- MLS listing plus syndication on popular websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, and more
- 100% automated and online presence
- Mobile app to access the platform on the go
- Great features at reasonable rates
A majority of their clients have praised them on real estate review sites for their incredible technology and best flat fee assistance, which is why Houzeo has a rating (1,975 total reviews) on popular review sites.
Houzeo is available in 80+ U.S. markets, giving it near-nationwide coverage.
2. Flat Fee Group
- Listing Fee: $295-$795
- Available across Illinois
- Low on tech
If you are looking for numerous services, then you can get in touch with Flat Fee Group which is known for MLS listing services in Illinois.
As you choose from the listing plans, the company will list the property on Realtor MLS and Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and many more. Additionally, under all the packages, Flat Fee Group offers disclosures, contracts and addendums.
If you face any issues, then you can contact the company through email or by phone. In addition, a printable flyer and a basic sign are included in all the packages.
The listing term for the $295 MLS Basic Package, $495 MLS Plus Package and $795 MLS Pro Package is 6 months, 9 months and one year respectively.
»Don’t Miss: Flat Fee MLS: The Ultimate Guide For Home Sellers!
- Under all the packages, the company forwards the buyer leads
- The seller doesn’t have to pay anything at the time of closing
- Once the property gets listed online, you can only make a few changes
- As compared to other flat rate MLS companies, the packages are relatively expensive
We haven’t yet found any reviews about this flat fee MLS listing company in Illinois.
Flat Fee Group offers low cost real estate listing services for all the MLS’ across Illinois.
3. Prello Realty
- Listing Fee: $295 - $795
- Offers services in few counties
- Good customer service
Among the flat fee MLS listing companies in Illinois, Prello Realty offers 3 packages with the price ranging from $295 to $795.
With all the packages, the listing agent will help you list the house on the Illinois MLS. The agent will also enhance the exposure with the listing on Realtor.com, Moving.com, Zillow, and many more sites. Moreover, if you opt for the pro package, then you can get a combination lockbox and avail assistance for contract negotiation.
All packages include a yard sign which you can put around your house. This sign will tell others that you’re open for offers.
»Don’t Miss: Creative Ways to Market a House For Sale
- As you opt for the basic package, you can post up to 25 photos of your house.
- Regardless of the package, the company will advertise the open houses for any number of times
- You can download the disclosure forms and sales contract directly with all the packages
- With Prello Realty, you can’t customize the packages as it offers less add-ons.
- The company offers MLS listing services in Illinois only for some counties
Prello Realty has earned a rating of 4.7 out of 5 (24 total reviews), for customer service, on Google Reviews.
Prello Realty offers services for some counties in Illinois. These include Will, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Cook, Grundy, and DuPage.
4. Mentor Listing Realty
- Listing Fee: $299-$399
- Optional services available
- No cancellation fee
If you are one of the home sellers who want to keep everything simple, then you can connect with Mentor Listing Realty for flat fee MLS listing services in Illinois.
For home sellers, the company offers packages ranging from $299 to $399. They can list the property for a time span of 6 months. However, the basic package allows the seller to post just one photograph of the house.
Besides listing the property online, all the packages offer unlimited listings for open houses. You can also seek support from the broker in addition to email / phone support. Moreover, the flat fee MLS company in Illinois offers optional services and products like market survey report, yard sign, lock box and more at a cost between $45 and $590.
»Don’t Miss: How to Wholesale Real Estate in 2022?
- With all the packages, you can seek assistance and support from the broker via. email and phone.
- You can think about unlimited open houses no matter what the package might be.
- Every package offers the seller contracts and state disclosure forms.
- Under the basic package, you can only post just one photo.
- If the seller needs a copy of the market survey report, then he has to pay an extra sum of money.
Mentor Listing Realty has earned a lot of positive reviews due to good customer service.
Mentor Listing Realty offers services across major regions in Illinois.
5. Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $199
- Additional fees: 0.1% - 0.25%
- Available for a few counties
If you are seeking flat fee MLS services for sale by owner in Illinois, then you can think about Flat Fee Realty. As you opt for the listing package priced at $199, you can upload a maximum of 6 photos. But, if you want to upload some more photos, then you will have to pay $50 additionally.
For maximum visibility for the house, the agent lists the property on Trulia.com, Zillow.com, and many more.
Apart from the MLS package, the company doesn’t offer additional services to the seller. This means that you can sell the house only through a single package. Moreover, the listing agent will retain 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyer’s agent commission for reasons which you may not come across on the website.
- Offers one of the cheapest options for selling a house in Illinois
- As get seller disclosures, you will not have to bother about anything unexpected
- The seller can only upload 6 photos under the basic package.
- The company offers services only in some regions across Illinois.
- With the listing program, the company offers limited services to the sellers.
We didn’t find any Illinois flat fee MLS reviews for Flat Fee Realty to come up with the rating.
The company offers flat fee MLS services only in some regions of Illinois.
6. MLS Town
- Listing Plan: $175 - $295
- List within 2 days
- No hidden fees
MLS Town is yet another flat fee MLS company in Illinois that can help you list your house at an affordable cost. Basically, the company offers two packages priced at $175 and $295.
While you can only post a single photograph through the $175 package, the company will list the property for 4 months. But, with the $295 package, the property gets listed for a term of 1 year and you can post a maximum of 25 photos.
All the packages come with the necessary forms and free sales contracts. Moreover, you can post regarding open houses on sites like Trulia, Realtor and other MLS’.
»Don’t Miss: What to Do If You’re Selling a House As Is?
- At any instance, you can seek assistance from a local broker.
- Both the packages offer essential forms along with free sales contracts.
- As a seller, you have to pay extra for a La Carte Services.
- If you opt for the basic package, then it allows you to post just 1 photo.
- Under the basic package, you can only list the property for a time span of just 4 months.
The company is known for its customer service and professionalism. MLS Town has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 (47 total reviews) on Google Reviews.
MLS Town covers all the regions across Illinois.
How to sell your home fast?
The average home price is predicted to increase at a steady rate of 2.9% in the year 2022. With more sellers planning to list their houses on the market, Flat Fee MLS listing websites have gained popularity. Listing on the MLS through these companies is the best way to ensure that your house sells fast.
As of January 2022, a typical home is spending 12 days less on the market. With buyers moving quickly to purchase a house, it is essential that as a seller you market your house through the right channels. Therefore, opting to list your house on the MLS through a flat fee MLS listing service in Illinois is the simplest and cheapest way to sell your house.
💁 Reviewer Recommends: FSBO Tips For Selling Your Home Fast!
When you choose to list with a flat fee MLS listing service in Illinois, you don’t just save on commissions and other closing costs, but you also get the right price for your house. The listing services that we’ve ranked here can help make your selling process smooth and stress-free. As of December 2021, around 44% of bids that were received on a listing were above the listing price, and sellers who listed their house on the Illinois MLS gained maximum equity on the sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it worth opting for flat fee MLS services in Illinois?
It’s certainly worth buying a package from one of the flat rate MLS companies in Illinois. If you want to enhance the presence of the listing, then you must connect with Houzeo. However, if you work closely with a discount agent, then you can save more money and you can get higher offers for the house.
Which is the best MLS listing company in Illinois?
Among the companies that offer Illinois real estate MLS services in Illinois, you can count on Houzeo for listing the property. Way ahead, you can also rely on MLS Town and Flat Fee Group.
How will I know when a company has listed my property online?
After you submit the details of your property online, the company will list the property within a time span of 2 days. In addition, the property will also be listed on websites like Realtor.com, Zillow.com, and many more. If you are not able to check out the details of the property on various sites, then you need to contact the team directly.
How will the buyers be able to contact me once the property has been listed?
Soon after the agent lists the property online, he will include the contact details in the remarks section. When the buyer’s agent comes across the details, he will contact you through an email or by phone. You don’t have to worry much because you will receive the offers directly.
Which MLS in Illinois are usually covered?
When you avail the services of an MLS listing company, it lists the property on major MLS’ across Illinois. These include MATRIX MLS, MARIS-IL, Mid America Regional Information Systems, RMLS-IL and many more.