7 Best FSBO Sites in Idaho
The 6% real estate agent commission will burn a hole in your wallet whether you’re selling a condo in Moscow or a single-family home in Boise. But if you put your house up for sale by owner, you can save thousands on Realtor commissions.
FSBO sites provide you with cutting-edge technologies to help you with updating your listing, managing showings, reviewing and countering offers, and finalizing the sale.
Rankings: Idaho’s Best FSBO Sites
|FSBO Website||Price||MLS Access||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews|
|Flat Fee Realty||$349 + 0.25%||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
4 Best For Sale By Owner Websites in Idaho
Best Idaho FSBO MLS websites have a one-time flat fee. You can list your home without using a Realtor.
We’ve ranked the best Flat Fee FSBO listing websites in Idaho.
- Listing Fee: $349
- Available nationwide
- 5-Star Reviews
Houzeo offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure. It offers 4 packages.
- Bronze Package – $349: This package offers Houzeo listing for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $199+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $299+: It is Houzeo’s signature package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for: Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum Package – $179+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD package. You’ll have access to tools only real estate agents have. Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Find out why 5,000+ home sellers have rated Houzeo 4.9 stars out of 5 on Google reviews and Trustpilot.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is tech-centric. For you, this means easy listings, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- Maximum Savings: With Houzeo, you save at least 3% on listing agent commissions. The company discloses all costs upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Maximum Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum visibility for your FSBO property.
- Coverage: Houzeo has coverage in 47+1 states and DC.
- Stellar Customer Review: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 5,000+ home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo’s services are limited in Wyoming, South Dakota, and West Virginia. This means your listings may not get updated in 12 hours.
» Houzeo Complaints: Find out if there are any serious complaints about Houzeo.
Houzeo has a cumulative rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 5,450 customer reviews.
Houzeo.com is Idaho’s #1 FSBO website, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Idaho, Houzeo offers the Bronze package at a price of $329 plus 0% at Closing. The Silver package is priced at $399 plus 0% at closing, while the Gold package is priced at $379 Plus 0.5% due at closing (minimum $999). The full-service Platinum package is available for $349 plus 1% due at Closing (min $999).
- Packages priced at $299 and $399
- Strong Customer Support
- Limited Coverage
iSoldMyHouse.com offers 2 flat fee MLS listing plans.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6 photos. You can cancel your listing anytime.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes all the services from the “Get Listed” plan. With this plan, you can list your property on the MLS for 6 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» Is iSoldMyHouse.com Legit? Learn more about ISoldMyhouse.com.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Quick Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Buyer Lead Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
Here are some deal breakers associated with iSoldMyHouse
- Limited Coverage: iSoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Automation: The company has lots of manual paperwork. It also does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
- Expensive Add-ons: Their yard sign and lockbox are highly-priced.
- Listing Fee: $99.95 & $399.95
- Affordable Packages
- Nationwide Coverage
FSBO.com offers 2 for sale by owner packages.
- FSBO Package – $99.95: You can list your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: This package gives you MLS listing for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com is a viable option for experienced sellers. The company also offers various state-specific paperwork for FSBO sales, including disclosure forms and contracts.
» Is FSBO.com Legit? Click here to read about FSBO.com’s questionable transparency.
- Multiple Listing Categories: You can highlight your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User-Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
Here are some deal breakers of listing with FSBO.com:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.Com: Click here to read what customers have to say about FSBO.com.
4. Flat Fee Realty
- Property listings at $199
- Easy Cancellation
- Limited Coverage
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the flat fee package are listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read advantages and disadvantages of Flat Fee Realty.
- Simple Modifications: You can modify the status and price of your listing without any cost.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Free Disclosures: Flat Fee Realty offers free paperwork for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty does not provide customization in their packages.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Realty of 0.25% listing agent commission.
3 Free For Sale By Owner Sites in Idaho
Free FSBO sites in Idaho offer online exposure but don’t guarantee a successful FSBO sale.
- Listing Fee: Free, but 3% Commission
- Direct Buyer Interaction
- Nationwide Coverage
ForSaleByOwner.com has 2 FSBO packages.
- ‘Do It Yourself’ FSBO Package – $0: Your home only get listed on their website.
- ‘Closing Assistance’ Package – $495: You get a licensed real estate advisor to assist you at closing. The package will only assist you if you have potential buyers.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend ForSaleByOwner.com they will not list on MLS.
» What Does ForSaleByOwner Offers? Click here before listing.
- Control and Flexibility: You can set your schedule, conduct showings, and manage the sale process at your convenience.
- Direct Buyer Interaction: You can engage directly with potential buyers through ForSaleByOwner.com’s messaging system.
- Nationwide Coverage: ForSaleByOwner.com’s services are available across the U.S.
Here are a few cons to keep in mind:
- No MLS Listing: You can list solely on ForSaleByOwner.com. It does not list your property on MLS.
- Negotiation Challenges: You have to negotiate directly with buyers without an agent which can be daunting.
- Time-Consuming Process: Managing the listing, showings, negotiations, and paperwork can be time-consuming and demanding.
- Privacy Violation: Even though listing on ForSaleByOwner.com is free, payment details are still necessary.
- Lead for Rocket Homes: Your listing information gets sold to Rocket Homes agents. They will contact you and persuade you to list your property on the MLS.
- Free, but 3% for MLS
- High Traffic
- Available in 70+ Countries
Craigslist is one of the biggest classified websites.
- FSBO Listing on Craigslist- $0: You get a free For Sale By Owner real estate listing on Craigslist. You can upload your property’s description, location, and photos.
👉 Our Take: With Craigslist you can post your house for sale for free. However, you don’t have MLS exposure. Also, it is a playground for scammers, so add limited information related to your property.
» Where Does Craigslist Operate: Click here to know more about Craigslist.
- User-Friendly Website: Craigslist’s website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Free FSBO Listing: Most of the FSBO sellers who opt to advertise on Craigslist do it to save up on the agent’s commission.
- Good for Distressed Property: Craigslist is a great platform for distressed properties. This is mainly because many cash buyers, house flippers, and investors keep track of listings on Craigslist.
- Huge Traffic: According to Similarweb, Craigslist is the most visited classified website in the USA.
Here are a few cons to keep in mind:
- Lowball Offer: Listing on Craigslist invites buyers, who make lowball offers for your home.
- Scammers and Pranksters: Many people who list their homes on Craigslist get unsolicited calls from scammers posing as buyers.
- Short Lifespan of Ads: Craigslist ads are listed in reverse chronological order, the newest ones always have the most prominence.
7. Facebook Marketplace
- Free, but 3% for MLS
- Market Exposure
- Available Nationwide
Facebook is so much more than just another social media platform. It offers free FSBO real estate listing in its ‘Property for Sale’ section.
- FSBO Listing on Facebook Marketplace – $0: You can list For Sale By Owner for free with some property details and photographs.
👉 Our Take: We recommend you combine a Facebook Marketplace listing with an MLS listing. This will give your property the required exposure.
» Pros and Cons of Facebook Marketplace: Read the Advantages and disadvantages of Facebook Marketplace.
- Market Exposure: Millions of Facebook users can view your property listing. So, your home will get plenty of exposure other than MLS syndicated websites.
Here are some points about Facebook Marketplace that can affect your home selling negatively:
- Data Threat: Hackers can steal your personal information. Make sure you check your privacy settings and keep limited information accessible to the public.
- No FSBO Tools: Unlike other FSBO sites, Facebook Marketplace is a social media platform. Therefore, you won’t get any high-tech tools to manage your home sale. Facebook Marketplace will only help you market your property.
Alternatives to For Sale By Owner Websites in Idaho
- Opt for Discount Broker or Low Commission Agent: Discount brokerage service in Idaho offers all the services of a traditional broker at a discounted rate. Low-commission real estate agents typically charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- Sell to a Cash Home Buyer: Idaho cash home buyers make all-cash offers within 24 to 48 hours. They help you skip the hassle that a real estate transaction involves.
- Sell to An iBuyer: iBuyers like Offerpad and Opendoor, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Idaho.
What Is the Best FSBO Site in Idaho?
Houzeo is the best FSBO site in Idaho. It will list your home on the MLS for a reasonable price and provide timely assistance.
Houzeo’s Idaho MLS listing plans will list your home within 24 hours. Further, with the Gold Package, you get access to Offers Dashboard, Showings Management, and more at $379.
» Houzeo Reviews: Find out what customers have to say about Houzeo.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I list my house for sale by owner for paid in Idaho?
You can list your house for sale by owner with Flat Fee MLS services like Houzeo.com, ISoldMyHouse, FSBO.com, and more. Your home will be listed on the MLS, the most powerful tool to market your home for sale.
2. What is the best FSBO site to sell your house?
Houzeo.com is the best FSBO site, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars on popular review websites like Google and Trustpilot.