The current down market is not favorable for both, home sellers and buyers. But experienced Realtors in the US are helping pull off successful deals using tried and tested methods. Here are 3 top Realtors who can help you on your real estate journey.
3 Best Realtors in the US
1. Daniel Demers, Sell Your Home Services
Daniel Demers More
BEST FOR HOME SELLERS
- Experience: 13+ years
- 4.9 out of 5.0 stars
- Coverage: 10 states
Daniel Demers is a Flat Fee REALTOR licensed in 10 states. He provides his services through Sell Your Home Services.
Sell Your Home Services offers one FSBO Package:
- For Sale by Owner MLS Listing from $199: You can list your house on the MLS and hundreds of other real estate websites. With this package, you can add up to 30 photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Daniel J. Demers for his prompt customer service and knowledge in more than ten real estate markets.
» Daniel Demers Realtor: Check out the services offered by Dan Demers via Houzeo.com
- He has sold 935 properties in the last 12 months.
- Dan has access to Houzeo\'s 100% online platform that facilitates easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and offers.
- Sell Your Home Services offers only one package which limits your selling options.
Realtor Dan Demers has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 169 total reviews on Houzeo.com
» Daniel Demers Realtor: Check out the services offered by Dan Demers via Houzeo.
Dan offers flat fee broker services in 10 states: Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Georgia, Maine, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
2. Jared Andrew English, Congress Realty
Jared Andrew English More
BEST FOR FLAT FEE SERVICES
- Experience: 16+ years
- 4.9 out of 5.0 stars
- Coverage: 12 states
Jared Andrew English is a Flat Fee Realtor licensed in 12 states. He provides his services through Congress Realty. Jared offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth your money and time.
» Jared Andrew English, Congress Realty: Check out the services offered by Jared English via Houzeo.com
- He has sold 605 properties in the last 12 months.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades.
- They can add up quickly, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
- No red flags. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the Realtor community.
Congress Realty has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 158 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
He offers flat fee broker services in 12 states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
3. Derek Greene, The Greene Realty Group
Derek Greene More
BEST FOR FSBO TRANSACTIONS
- Experience: 17+ years
- 4.9 out of 5.0 stars
- Coverage: 7 states
Derek Greene is a Flat Fee REALTOR licensed in 7 states. The Greene Realty Group run by Derek Greene provides Flat Fee MLS services to home sellers.
- Features: market analysis, house assistance, open house assistance, contract review, and more. You can upload 30 photos, post virtual/video tours, advertise open houses, etc.
👉 Our Verdict: We recommend Derek Greene because he provides excellent assistance to home sellers. With the help of Houzeo’s advanced tech, sellers can enjoy a hassle-free real estate transaction.
» Derek Greene, The Greene Realty Group: Check out the services provided by Derek Greene via Houzeo.com.
- Homes Sold: Derek Greene has sold 500+ properties in the last 12 months and has over 3,565 listings.
- Houzeo Advantage: Access to a 100% virtual platform that facilitates easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and offer management.
In our research, we found no red flags with The Green Realty Group. Derek has a great reputation among the broker community.
» Derek Greene, The Greene Realty Group: Find out what clients are talking about Derek Greene Realtor.
The Greene Realty Group has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 171 total reviews on Houzeo.com
Who is a Realtor?
Realtors are people who have attained membership in the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the highest real estate authority in the US. Real estate professionals like real estate attorneys, commercial brokers, property managers, home appraisers, and real estate agents can apply to be a Realtor. To be a Realtor, you need to abide by the rules and regulations of NAR and pay an annual fee of $150.
Who Pays REALTOR Fees?
The home seller typically pays the Realtor fees. According to the NAR, home sellers have to pay a traditional real estate commission of 2.5% – 3% to the seller’s agent and buyer’s agent. In recent times, people work with flat fee Realtors to increase their savings and pay less in commissions.
Best Realtors Near Me
Work with a Realtor to sell or buy a house without any trouble. Many experienced Realtors have been in the industry long enough to help you navigate the current housing market. If you are skeptical about full-service Realtors, you always opt for flat-fee Realtors who help you save money while completing your transaction successfully.
Related: top realtors, top realtors, top realtors, realtors near me, best realtors near me, best realtors in my area, realtors around me, choosing a realtor.